Got a spare 10 minutes? Also got the NCN Vege Pro-7, chocolate flavour? PERFECT!
Courtesy of Chocolate Covered Katie (what a name, right), we bring to you these NO BAKE NCN Oat Fudge Protein Bars – perfect to rustle up for breakfast, or as a pre-workout snack! They’re fast, simple and oh-so-moreish – thankfully, they’re also pretty macro-friendly!
Let us know how you get on with these, and if you want to be featured on our social media or our blog, just hit us up with your NCN recipes on Instagram (@northcoastnaturals) or via email@example.com
- 1 scoop of NCN Vege Pro-7 Chocolate
- 2¾ cup quick oats (220 g)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (or agave or honey)
- ¼ cup peanut butter, or allergy-friendly alternative
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 to 5 oz chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter, or allergy-friendly alternative
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment or wax paper, and set aside.
- Stir together the maple syrup, ¼ cup peanut butter, water, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the oats and salt. Transfer about ⅔ of the mixture to the pan, and press down very well, using a second sheet of parchment to press it evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- In a separate bowl, carefully melt the chocolate, NCN Vege Pro-7 and ½ cup peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Pour this evenly on top of the crust in the pan. Sprinkle the remaining oat crumbles on top of the chocolate layer, and then press down. Refrigerate or freeze until firm enough to cut squares.