In recent years, Peanut Butter and cookies have become synonymous with each other. It’s kind of an oxymoron if you think about it, with peanut butter being seen as a ‘super food’ in some circles, when consumed in moderation, whereas cookies are definitely not!
What if we told you that we can change all of that? What if we told you that our very own Anna Solomon, @plant_powered_anna, has a secret recipe up her sleeve – a simple, no bake, NCN PB cookie recipe!
Try it out for yourself – these are to die for!
- 2 cups of your cereal of choice (processed to "flour")
- ½ cup of NCN Brown Rice Protein Powder
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ¾ cup of nut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix together the sugar, syrup, nut butter and vanilla.
- Slowly stir in the cereal and protein powder.
- Roll 1 tablespoon's worth into balls, and place on parchment paper.
- Press down to flatten, as desired.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Try not to devour in one go!
Do you want to know more about our Brown Rice protein? Check this out – https://www.northcoastnaturals.com/products/organicbrownriceprotein.php
Want to buy our products, but don’t know where to go? https://www.northcoastnaturals.com/wheretobuy/index.php
Thank you so much, NCN Family!