These delicious, healthy cookies use North Coast Naturals Ultimate Daily Cleanse to replace the eggs typically found in cookie recipes. If you use dairy-free chocolate chips this recipe is vegan and it can also be made gluten-free by using buckwheat flour.
Plus with no processed white flour, no butter, no refined sugar and a dose of antioxidants from the blueberries, this might just be the ultimate “healthy” cookie recipe.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Ultimate Daily Cleanse mixed with ¼ cup + 2 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (substitute sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (substitute nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup spelt flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (use dairy-free for vegan)
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the 1 tbsp of Ultimate Daily Cleanse with ¼ cup + 2 tbsp of water and set aside for a few minutes.
- Beat all wet ingredients together with sugar until fluffy, adding the Daily Cleanse mixture.
- Add in the dry ingredients.
- If mixture is too dry add 1 tbsp of water at a time.
- Dollop tablespoons of the dough onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
Tatum Wood shares her passion for delicious, good for you recipes and balanced, healthy living on her blog, Eats from the Oil Patch. She lives in Northern Alberta and is currently studying Natural Nutrition to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.