With only 5 ingredients, these chocolate chip cookie dough protein balls are the perfect VEGAN post-workout snack, that will also satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 2 scoops of North Coast Naturals Vege PRO-7 vanilla protein
- 1 cup of almond meal
- ½ cup of nut butter (peanut, almond OR our personal favourite, cashew)
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Place your NCN protein powder and almond meal in a medium-sized bowl, and mix.
- Then, add in the nut butter and maple syrup. Mix again. At this point, you want the batter to be the consistency of cookie dough.
- Finally, add in chocolate chips and mix one last time. Roll mixture into spoon-size balls. Repeat and serve!