Many start their day with a good old bowl of oatmeal – many even add in a scoop of NCN protein powder to get their day started right!
However, the reality is that some just don’t find time for breakfast during their busy morning routine, which sets you up for a bad day both mentally and physically – how about getting ultra-prepared this week, and get your week of breakfast sorted ahead of time!?
Introducing Anna’s vegan 3-step Proatmeal bars – the perfect start to your day, or as a healthy snack to keep you going throughout the day!
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 scoops of NCN Vege Pro-7 Vanilla
- ½ cup of nut butter
- 1 tablespoon of flax meal + ¼ cup water (makes a flax egg)
- 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup (depending on the sweetness want)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Throw all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Press into parchment lined pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into individual portions.
Do you want to know more about our Vege Pro-7 protein? Check this out – http://www.northcoastnaturals.com/products/vegepro7.php
Want to buy our products, but don’t know where to go? http://www.northcoastnaturals.com/wheretobuy/index.php
Thank you so much, NCN Family!