It is pretty common knowledge how to use our products in their usual ways — adding a scoop of Vege Pro 7 protein powder to your shaker is perfect for a convenient protein boost to your day!
Taking it one step further, we have an absolute BLAST seeing how you guys take our products and turn them into beautifully nutritious cakes, cookies, smoothies, protein bars or similar — all you have to do is look at some of our amazing customer recipe reposts on our Instagram page!
However, what we find is less common, is our products being used within dinner-time recipes — say, in an NCN Raw Hemp Seed Mushroom Pilaf!
This is a true gamechanger — so much so, that this is all I ate for a week! No joke!
Take a look and let us know how you get on.
- 1 cup North Coast Naturals Hemp Hearts
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 medium Mushrooms
- ¼ cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Vegetable Broth
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp. Dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan, and chop up your mushrooms as finely as you wish.
- Add mushrooms and almonds to the pan – once these start to soften up, add the NCN Hemp Seeds, and mix!
- Add the vegetable broth slowly, as well as the seasoning – stir well, and turn down the heat so as to let the mixture absorb the broth.
- Get creative with how/ what you serve this dish with, or even enjoy alone!
- Tag us in your version of this, or any of your NCN creations.
Want to buy our products, but don’t know where to go? http://www.northcoastnaturals.com/wheretobuy/index.php
Thank you so much, NCN Family!